Maa ki tongue

I don’t believe this has been there for so long!! 🙂 LOL. Maa ki tongue.

YouTube Video (1:21 min)

2. My mother tongue is Indian
  3. About me
  4. Etcetera
  5. A chance to start

Comments

9 Responses to “Maa ki tongue”
  1. enagar.com says:

loved the fact that watching “kyu ki saas bhi bahu thi” is a form of 3rd degree torture.

This was a GOOD one! So, So true! I pity the mono-indi-linguistic people of my kind.

3. Here comes the SUN :) says:

lol! Its so funny.
    Ma ki tongue! best commercial.

4. Dimple says:

LoL!!! that was gudd..

The first two words are ‘copyrighted’ by a certain turbanator! 😉

Roshmi´s latest blog post – "Swine Fluuuuu" and the grunt(side) stories!!!

Heh heh, I think Yahoo came up with the ad after the ‘turbanator’ used them way too often for them to become a household phrase! 😀
    Aside, I love it that you say his name like You-know-who in Harry Potter! 😀

Thanks a bunch! 🙂

I have written on the ‘turbanator’… here it is… courtesy: “Communication (s)kills!!!”

There are communication(s) of a ‘different’ kind too and they can prove to be very ‘costly’ or ‘expensive’. As was discovered by a certain ‘turbanator’ and his ‘too cocky for his own good’ turned ‘cry baby’ team mate. The story went like this… the ‘golden panja/palm’ of the ‘turbanator’ planted one… resounding ‘THWAK’… on the ‘golden’ nay ‘platinum’ cheeks of this ‘appam’ eating fellow cricketer. The BCCI declared that it was completely against ‘noise pollution’. The End Result: both the main protagonists were made to understand the meaning of the line ‘silence is golden’… from the marrow of their bones, accompanied by sufficient cooling of their heels and a lot of twiddling of their respective thumbs! I also heard that the water level of the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean as well as that of the five rivers of the Punjab… rose substantially in the following weeks and came precariously close to the ‘danger’ mark! Hmmm… may be that was the reason for the ‘good’ monsoons… last year. Given the dearth of rains… we can do with an encore this year too!!! For sure. This quick handiwork by the ‘turbanator’ must rank among the costliest-ever slaps in world history, and certainly a record-setting one in cricket! It acquired a unique name too: ‘Slap-gate’, found its way into the dictionary… for posterity, and also resulted in lightening the turbanator’s purse by a whopping 3 crore (30 million) Rupees!!! And to think… Vodafone has unveiled the ‘Zoozoo’ for the same amount!!

Wonder how the insurance chaps and the computer-games-inventing guys passed up such a ‘priceless’ opportunity. Imagine… the ‘hit appam on the cheeks’ and win… whatever… with an opportunity to shake tubanator’s hands thrown in… would have been a runaway hit!!! Instead, both these headline-grabbing ‘actors’ shook hands…yes, with each other. Quite an anticlimax!

Roshmi´s latest blog post – "Swine Fluuuuu" and the grunt(side) stories!!!

Ha! Quite an anticlimax indeed! 🙂 Deo going by the name of Maa ki recipe? The only thing I could think of is Mother’s Recipe pickles! And that is SO not comfortable!

And… here is a bit from “Between the ‘Eye’PL lines…!!!”

I was still left with a nagging question. In all the IPL season 2 matches, I did not see a certain ‘turbanator’… ‘scratching his armpits’ even once. Hmmm… wonder which brand of ‘deo’ he is using these days… perhaps ‘Maa Ki Recipe’… !!! What say???