Bungee rope

And now they passed the $700B bailout. Only two days after they rejected it.

In a country where I am yet to figure out what is the best way to drink from a water fountain. But then that is only me. 🙂

1. Economic Plunge
  2. Number crunching
  3. My mother tongue is Indian
  4. Whatsisname – II
  5. Global warming horror

Filed under Current affairs

Comments

6 Responses to “Bungee rope”
  1. Hitashi says:

Correct! Drinking from water fountain.. i can never find a perfect way to drink it! It never quinches the thirst. 🙂

Thank you, Hitashi! I have company in misery! 🙂

Haha, I stay away from water fountains. For some reason it always looks like people are making out with it when they’re drinking…not a fan. Lol.

Aaargh! There’s an image! Now I can never drink from the fountain again without thinking about it 😛
    Actually coming to think of it, I saw that scene in Great Expectations. Of course, it was not one but two people. And they were not making out with, but over the water fountain. And that was the first time I saw a water fountain (on TV or wherever) and wondered what the hell it was. Seven years later I started drinking from those. 😛
    Gwyneth Paltrow looked great in that movie! And that’s another chick flick. Not for guys really.

Hahah, I remember I first got introduced to water fountains when I joined the American International school in 5th grade…and saw all the kids at break run over and guzzle water down their throats while I had my ‘water bottle’ that my mom filled for me at home. Lol. Eventually I attempted my first sip from it, landed with a face full of water (that thing had a mind of its own, I swear! lol), and then learned that the knack around it was to get kinda close a la the make out vision…and that’s when I decided, no water fountains for me thank you. 😛

PS – Great chick flick. Men who are comfortable watching chick flicks are like men who can wear pink. Confident individuals. Two thumbs up for that! 🙂

@Archana
    Whoa! Wait a minute! Me not wearing pink. No no, No no. I have no doubts on my confidence either! Me watching chick-flick because me have nothing better to do. Me love all movies. No pink.
    😛