Better never than late!

Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you end up late no matter how ahead of time you plan things. That happens to me ALL the time. I am, by habit, a fairly punctual person. But you never know, sometimes a series of unfortunate events totally mess things up. Sometimes, it doesn’t matter. Other times, you get judged. 😀 And you curse the fact that the day even happened. It’s as if God has a grand scheme of things planned out for you – but you never see it! Heh heh. In my continuing series of Thoughts in 2D, here’s my latest.

When you are late...

[Left-click for bigger size]

1. That dreaded visit to home
  3. Aaah, Google Ads!
  4. Left brain, right brain and optical illusions

Filed under Thoughts in 2D

Comments

11 Responses to “Better never than late!”

lol…happens to me too often….probability of the freaking cata bus coming early that day is high too.

LOL!! well that’s life…I guess it happens with everybody.

3. shweta says:

hey kokonad..
    man I’m now self-confessed fan of ur 2-D representation of life!
    I think next time I’m stuck in some prob , please chalk out a graph for me..I’m sure 3-D prob reduced to 2-D will be easier to solve .. LOL!

@Debleena, @rads, @shweta
    Thank you, everyone! It makes me feel great that you like it! 🙂

5. Shiv says:

There is one more parameter you missed… ‘Claiming that all happened at the same time when you are late’ 😀 I am sure that its frequency is much more! 😀

I think what delays me the most is trying to get a cab when it matters the most. Lol. It’s always those times that I need to be on time somewhere, that either the cab queue is super long, or cabs suddenly become infrequent. Loving these 2D charts, btw. 🙂

7. Reva says:

What to me tops getting late is a friend/roomie who is hopping along and spends hours in front of the mirrior dressing the part!!! Gawd my pet peeve!

True! It’s only that day, when some one happens to notice and taunt! Darn.. all the scheming is evil! And your 2D’s.. brilliant! 🙂

@Shiv
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was amazing! Even if they all happened together and you did claim it, Kadambari’s point would come true!

@Archana
    Oh yeah. Cabs! I think the best way to beat cabs in a busy city is roller blades! (inspired by a FRIENDS episode where Ross Gellar decides to do it!)

@Reva
    LaFemmeReva, I am sure you’ve heard of the “tell them the time is an hour before the actual” trick? 😀 Always works the first time! (After which they see through the damn trick)

@Kadambari
    YEAH! What’s the deal with that! In your head, you make a mental note of ‘Murphy, we need to talk. It’s not working between us. We both want different things and frankly, I am not able to unfurl my wings, thanks to you. I am increasingly realizing you are not my type.’
    Thanks for the compliment too! 🙂

(I need to work on how many smileys I put in my comments… e.g. reduce it. Hmmm. My previous reply looks like someone dropped yellow paint on it!)

To sum up your “Thoughts in 2D”….. brilliant!! Two thumbs up!